Rights of regular members
Regular members have the following rights:
- to vote in the election and to be elected to the Polish National Committee authorities,
- to participate in the meetings, conferences, seminars, courses and other events organised by the Polish Committee,
- to participate in the international meetings organised by the World Energy Council and by its National Committees,
- to participate in the tasks of the study groups and working groups of the World Energy Council,
- to receive the reports, bulletins and other papers of the World Energy Council,
- to participate in WEC Knowledge Networks as experts or as developing members.